Sponsor a Child with Fundación Solidaridad Por Colombia
Fundación Solidaridad Por Colombia is an NGO that works with the most vulnerable in Colombia to create a fair, equal, and peaceful world. Through their efforts, they have helped over 5.8 million people in the country and provided 47,483 scholarships, though in reality their programs have benefited many more as they help each person become agents of change in their communities.
Now, they hope to continue serving even more people through a Sponsor Plan for 90 kids, teens, and young adults. Their goal is to provide 20 children with nutritional and academic support, 30 teens with psychological support, leadership training and civil competencies, as well as 40 young adults with university scholarships through the program “Becas Diana Turbay”.
Each small donation counts and can make a big difference as:
- $25 will support 1 month for a 10th grader in the Jovenes Solidarios program.
- $50 will help a university student for 1 month!
- $100 will sponsor a child of Jardin Infantil Patio Bonito for a month.
- $250 will support a teenager for a whole year.
- $350 will cover a whole semester for a scholarship recipient!
To learn more about Fundación Solidaridad Por Colombia, please click here.